Wednesday, May 5, 2010

escape the plastic beach

tuesday was my second and final day off before i go back to work for 5 days with long ass hours. zroy hooked me up with a board that he gets from the park he rides for. didnt have an exacto knife, so did the true hood shit and cut the grip using my debit card. believe it. anyways busted out the pathfinder after a slight hibernation and drove out to missisauga and met up with him. went to this park called iceland, it was chill. ended up breaking my kingpin. so he knew a shop close by where they hooked me up with a free kingpin, problem is this kingpin didnt fit my indy trucks so i got a pair of shitty ventures from the shopowner that some kid left behind a while back. so we went to a different park. skated there a while, learned backnose grind bigspin out. cracked the nose of my board. then later on playing a little game of line skate, cracked my board again doing kickflip front board. bullshit. good skate day and a bad skate day all in one. rom headed back to vancouver for the next 5 days so my plan is pretty much to work long ridiculous hours to pass the time. having a couple friends over tonight though to watch the game. lets go nucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment