Friday, March 5, 2010

Chada

went for thai food last night. always overpriced but oh so worth it. thai food is pretty much my fav. could live off a good green curry for years. i couldnt justify payin $15 for a padthai because thats just not right. anyways, got myself a spicy green curry with chicken, eggplant and other veg. what drink goes best with curry you may be thinking to yourself? chang beer! Chada Thai imports Chang straight from thailand! as i ate my curry and sipped my beer it took me back to koh phi phi hanging out in this little beat up restaurant called papayas. cats would hang out in the fridge there cause it was so hot.

changs with the hommies- koh phangnan, thailand - full moon party


i just finished my last bit of laundry, packed my bag, off to lunch with the gramps, then to dinner with the fam, and then bar with the dudes...then 7am flight, ugggggghhhhh.


laters vancouver, be good

No comments:

Post a Comment